Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What are your standard colors for text?
- Rustic backgrounds come with Cream text.
- Cream and White backgrounds come with Black text.
- Bright and White backgrounds come with White text.
- Q: Is there an upcharge for non-standard text colors?
- Yes. Standard text colors include: White, Cream and Black. There is a $2.00 upcharge for all non-standard text colors.
- Q: How do I place an order online?
- First of all, your business must be a retail store, catalog company or do direct mailings to qualify for our wholesale pricing. To open an account, you will need to complete our online account application and send us a copy of your resale permit. You may fax your resale permit to us at 1-888-748-5792 or e-mail it to email@example.com
- Q: What are your minimum opening order and re-order requirements?
- Minimum opening orders are $150.00 USD, which is payable by Mastercard or Visa. There is no minimum on re-orders of our 5½" or 10" hanging letters, tie & tell, or our 5½" or 10" letters. All other re-orders have a minimum of $100.00 USD.
- Q: How should I submit my order?
- You can place your order through our secure online ordering system;
phone your order in directly to us at 1-435-979-5552; or fax your order to us at 1-888-748-5792.
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- Our online store accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Q: When will my order be shipped?
- Shipping times vary throughout the year. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be shipped.
- Q: What carriers and shipping methods do you use?
- All of our orders are shipped UPS Ground.
- Q: Where do you ship from?
- Our shipping center is located in Circleville, Utah, USA.
- Q: Can I make changes to an order that has not already been shipped?
- Do to the vast options that are available to our customers, each product is created at the time of order. Any changes to your order must be received by Forest Creations the same day the order is placed.
- Q: What are your office hours?
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon. - Fri., MST (excluding holidays).